Saturday, July 16, 2011

Oh that's Right! But, why?


My first official b-l-o-g! Yikes! Honestly, I'm excited. Alexander, my soon to be 4 year old is extremely cleaver, hyper and always comes up with the funniest phrases. One morning he was helping me prepare breakfast and as we are mixing the egg batter he tells me, Ohhh that's righhhttt! Ohhh that's Righhhttt Mom! I suddenly stopped, smiled, and laughed while telling him "Yes, that's right Alexander. First we must pour half cup milk." We have adapted the phase ever since. Meet my little pride and joy, Alexander.

Oh, that darling little fella in the UCLA jersey is my little t-o-u-g-h baby boy, Landen. Watch out he is stronger then you think. Love, nature and action is what we are about. Stay tuned because this stay at home rough and tough momma is not done blogging just yet! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment